Seaview Artificial Grass
Seaview Artificial Grass Worthing are a top rated local and family run artificial grass company that specialize in creating beautiful outdoor spaces to fit any budget!
- Artificial grass has evolved over the years and now offers and an affordable and durable solution to a large range of domestic and commercial applications.
- Where professional installation takes places Synthetic lawns can look better than a lot of natural grass and often adds significantly to many traditional and contempory landscape garden designs with a constantly lush and neat appearance.
- The combination of low maintenance, attractive and affordable lawn is appealing to many these days and artificial lawns and now an increasingly popular way to enjoy mud free, beautiful garden that can be used 365 days of the year.
Why Seaview Artificial Grass Worthing?
Good question and one we are happy to answer!
Well, we have had over 28 years’ experience in laying artificial grass, Landscape gardening, and pathways, patios and even driveways so we feel we have the knowledge and skill to help you create the best possible outdoor space. We also adhere to industry leading installation standards to ensure you get the most out of your lawn for longer.
We are an independent supplier of artificial grass and have built up longstanding relationships with most of the main suppliers and manufacturers in the UK.
This means we are not tied to one particular product line, like some and means we are able to offer you the best products and best available prices for your project so you will always get the absolute most out of your budget!
Thirdly, we place customer service central to everything we do! Building your new garden should be an enjoyable experience and we can be as proactive or as passive as you want to make sure you have a pleasant, informative build with the best installation practises. Using SeaView Artifical Grass Worthing ensures you get the best finish and the best value garden lawn on the market.
Frequently Ask Questions
How much is artificial grass
Each job is different and it will depend on how much soil needs removing and the type of grass you want, but usually Seaview surprise customers in the affordability of our quotes.
Is artificial grass pet friendly and how do you remove dog and cat poo from the grass?
You should try and remove any mess as soon as possible with a pooper scooper and then give the area a quick hose down, the drainage system will carry the remaining away.
Do you provide artificial grass anywhere else that Worthing?
Yes we do. We cover the whole of Sussex and parts of Surrey and Kent and have travelled further based on a job by job basis. But we are very happy to take on any sized job within these areas, absolutely!
Find out why we are one of the top rated garden companies in the Worthing area.
Artificial grass is gaining in popularity for use in residential gardens, as alternatives to decking, animal and dog run solutions, business events and school playgrounds.
- No more mowing
- No more watering
- No more costly lawn treatments
- Ideal surface for children and pets
- Ideal for hay fever sufferers
- Fully recyclable product
“The Guys from Seaview were great from the beginning to the end. They didn’t over complicate it and we both love out new garden and the deal was great. I would unreservedly recommend them ”
"Brilliant company. We changed to artificial grass as the lawn was becoming a bit much for us and we love the results. Anthony and Mark know exactly what they are doing and are nice to deal with."